Most orders are shipped USPS Mail.
-USPS Mail Delivers in 1 - 3 business days but is not guaranteed.
Indiana Sales tax of 7% will be charged to all Indiana orders. Out of State Orders will not be charged Indiana Sales Tax.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days from the receipt date to request a return. Returns are only accepted if we have made a mistake in fulfilling your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with no orders of any kind, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Due to copyright laws, patterns and books may not be returned. We do not provide replacement packaging for products that are not otherwise damaged.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given for shipping charges on items returned.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If for some reason you need to cancel your order, please e-mail us at email@example.com. We will issue a refund as long as we have not already cut and/or shipped the item. In some cases, a small restocking fee may apply to an order. Please ask if you have any questions.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is damaged from shipping or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Pohlar Fabrics wants to keep you and your information as safe as possible.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [Vis, M/C, Discover, AMEX]), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- E-Mail Address: If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please use the "unsubscribe" feature provided with each newsletter. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
If you have questions, please contact us by mail using the details provided below:
Pohlar Fabrics LLC, 941 West Coe Road, Liberty IN 47353, United States
Last updated: September 28, 2020